My favorite food

 

Hello everyone! Today I am going to talk about a food that I love.

My favorite food is noodles with white sauce or as it´s called, Alfredo Sauce. It's so creamy and delicious that I think I could eat a million plates of it all day.

This food can be prepared in different ways. For example, some people like to add shrimp to it, while others prefer corn, or it can be prepared with chicken and vegetables. The important thing about its preparation is the white sauce, and we shouldn't add too much salt so that it turns out perfect. Personally, I really enjoy eating it with shrimp, but I can't have this dish very often because shrimp are expensive.



In terms of health, I believe this dish is not very healthy to eat all the time. That's why it becomes even more special as it is only eaten on certain occasions, allowing one to enjoy it more. That's all for today, thank you very much for reading. See you!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario